Innovation focuses on initiatives to create new products and optimize the production processes in line with the thematic objective of improving the competitiveness of SMEs in fishing activities.
Will be funded projects that will address the following thematic areas:
- develop or introduce new or improved products and equipment that also concern the transformation and marketing phases;
- develop or introduce new or improved processes and techniques that also concern the transformation and marketing phases;
- develop or introduce new or improved management and organizational systems that also concern the transformation and marketing phases;
- develop new digital technologies for measurement;
- leading companies to participate in European research, development and innovation programs, promoting successful experiences in EU countries and promoting the creation and aggregation of companies;
- support processes aimed at increasing added value also through obtaining trademarks and / or patents limited to the pre-competitive phase;
- support innovation initiatives aimed at improving the hygiene or product quality beyond the minimum legal conditions;
- support initiatives that involve technological innovation for ecosystem fishing.